Ephesians 3:16-19, NIV
"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
On Saturday, January 22, 2022 Life With Christ Ministries held its 6th annual ministry dinner. This is an annual celebration to share what the Lord has done over the prior year and also to share the vision of where the Lord is leading us for the coming year.
Life With Christ Ministries - 2022 Annual Dinner
At the 6th annual party we had nearly one hundred and twenty total guests in attendance. The theme for this years annual dinner was "Love Strong - Unity - ALL IN for Christ". We reminded those who were in attendance that it is time for the Church of Christ to be unified in Him and for the followers of Christ to be ALL IN for Him and His Kingdom. All who where there are individuals and organizations who we have partnered with in the work of the Lord or who served in various different ministry efforts. The evening began with a plated meal and fellowship time. After dinner we then went into a time of worship provide by blend of people from True Foundation Worship and White Stone Ministries. After worship, Chris and Coria provided an update on the activities that occurred in 2021 and then presented the vision for 2022. We would like to thank the following individuals and organizations for their help and support for this blessed dinner:
- Associate Minister of Acts in Action, Jake Mudger who served as the MC for the evening
- Pastor Tim Ginter of Church at The Center for delivering the opening message
- Elder Barbara Hrovatic for presenting the recognition letters to the volunteers
- Board members Matthew and Dorcas Weaver for their encouraging word
- Pastor Dan Smith from McKinley Community Church for praying over the ministry and its volunteers
- Mark Kholos of Shofar Shalom Ministries for sounding the Shofar prior to worship and during the call for Unity
- Our new Treasurer Barb Hicks for leading the closing prayer
- Elana Brownfield, Mary Davidson, and Leslie Wittenmyer for designing the decorations and table settings